Friends

Thursday 21 September 2017

New Look-out checklist site...

It has always been my hope to get another checklist site up and running, but finding free webspace is difficult now, but I came across a site called Weebly, which although doesn't let you upload frontpage-made pages, is not to difficult to use.  A lot easier than WIX, which I did try some months ago.  I have been beavering away and the first few pages are ready for you to access.  You can get 1971 (all issues in full, and a strip only annual), 1972 (full issues up to date the rest strip only) and 1980 (full issues up to date, and most other issues in strip only form).  The basic version of Weebly enables me to do what I need to but doesn't look that amazing, I hope you enjoy seeing the issues build up and that it makes life easier as far as getting the issues downloaded.  I will of course add the other years in due course and hopefully links to get other stuff like The Whole Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment