Friends

Sunday 5 February 2017

Good News!!...and 1971 No.29 in full...

I bring good news this week, I have bought myself a refurbished laptop, it is small but perfectly formed, and means I no longer have to traipse around using other peoples computers for my job search, so i'm pleased about that at least.  It also means that I can get back into some scanning, and next update I hope to have a new issue along with the usual full one.  I have a few 70's issues that I've bought in the last few months, then i'll get back to 1984 and finish those,  Just one thing, there will be no heavy finishing on the issues, a small laptop isn't the best thing to photoshop on, so if you see the odd slightly skewed page, or slightly shaved edge etc, forgive me. I will make sure all pages are readable though.  I will get back to completing the remainder of the Timeslip 'whole story' soon too.  Anyway on to this issue, No.29 from 1971 in full...




24th July 1971 - No.29 (Full Issue)

Cover: An active volcano and David Tomlinson.

Strips: Crowther in Trouble (Tom Kerr), Timeslip (Unknown)Please Sir! (Graham Allen), Follyfoot (Mike Noble) and The Super-Save! introduced by Jimmy Hill (Unknown).



No comments:

Post a Comment